- Oldest child must be at least 5 years old by the first day of the semester in order for the family to attend classes.
- Attending adult members must sign the Membership Agreement and remain on site to serve in assigned jobs each week.
- Each family must register on GEO’s homeschool-life.com page. This is necessary for communication and registration. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Background check required
- GEO limits student involvement in any educational classroom setting outside the home to a maximum of 15 hours per week in order to be eligible for enrollment.
- Public or private school kindergarten students are not eligible for enrollment in GEO
- Membership is available to students who are enrolled in Running Start as homeschool student
- Attending children are limited to those whose legal guardians are attending members of GEO.
- Two 12-week semesters of classes per year
Lots of fun classes like drama, music, science, art, etc.
Faith, fellowship and community for homeschool families.
Fun outside activities like field trips and mom’s nights out.
Enrollment & Fees (fees are approximate and subject to change before registration date)
- Membership fee (per year/per family): $60
- Insurance (per year/per person): $10 per person per semester
- Facility Fee (per year/per family): $100 *This is charged $50 per semester
- Background check: One-time fee of approximately $17 paid to Intellicorp
- Class & Material fees: varies by class and teacher, listed on class grid during class registration. (Typically $15-$20 per class)