- Oldest child must be at least 5 years old by the first day of the semester in order for the family to attend classes.
- Attending adult members must sign the Membership Agreement and remain on site to serve in assigned jobs each week.
- Each family must register on GEO’s homeschool-life.com page. This is necessary for communication and registration. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Background check required
- Membership is available to students who are enrolled in Running Start as homeschool student
- Attending children are limited to those whose legal guardians are attending members of GEO.
- Two 12-week semesters of classes per year
Lots of fun classes like drama, music, science, art, etc.
Faith, fellowship and community for homeschool families.
Fun outside activities like field trips and mom’s nights out.
Enrollment & Fees (fees are approximate and subject to change before registration date)
- Membership fee (per year/per family): $60
- Insurance (per semester/per person): $10
- Facility Fee (per semester/per family): $50
- Background check: One-time fee of approximately $20 paid to Intellicorp (Intellicorp determines fees, some may be higher)
- Class & Material fees: varies by class and teacher, listed on class grid during class registration. (Typically $15-$20 per class)